Does your business require you to transport property? If so, inland marine coverage is crucial to ensure your equipment is safe. Inland marine insurance covers items that are not kept or stored at a regular location. This can include mobile equipment, specialty equipment and property that is shipped.

We advise all business owners to protect their assets with inland marine insurance because a property policy does not encompass offsite incidents.

What can you get covered?

  • Contractors’ equipment
  • Backhoe
  • Skid-steer
  • Dingo
  • And more

Allow the independent agents at HSGW Insurance to provide unparalleled protection for your business needs and protect your important investments.

Get a Quote

Find the right insurance for your unique situation.

Speak with one of our insurance experts. We work for you, not the insurance companies, so we can help you find the right policy for the right price.